The Hypothetical Ball and Chain Saga

What began as a journal of sorts into the mind of someone planning a wedding from afar - the highs, the lows, the in-betweens - that ended in a wedding uniquely ours, to the continuing saga of married life and still being an amazon.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Starting out....

{
I've been in the process of preparing our renewal of vows next year and thought that it was all going to be a simple thing. I've done it before, I'm sure I can do it again.

I've forgotten how much work and effort planning for a wedding required. Add to that the fact that I'm in the US and we're planning the wedding in Manila. Oh joy. So, here I am, wife, mother of two and full time paraplanner and planning for a wedding in the wedding capital of the world. :)

Talk about busy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home