The Hypothetical Ball and Chain Saga

What began as a journal of sorts into the mind of someone planning a wedding from afar - the highs, the lows, the in-betweens - that ended in a wedding uniquely ours, to the continuing saga of married life and still being an amazon.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

My second dream dress?

When I started searching for my wedding gown, I had absolutely no idea what to look for. I already had the dress of my dreams in my first wedding gown, and there really was no such thing as a second dream dress, right? Well, during a search through brida magazines, I found it - the perfect dress to wear in my wedding. I loved its simplicity and elegance. I loved the ruffles in the back that flowed down to the floor, I wasn't so sure about the front though and not completely convinced about how the front would look. I sent the picture to Michi and she did her magic, she made the design and it was perfect. Here is the inspiration piece...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home