The Hypothetical Ball and Chain Saga

What began as a journal of sorts into the mind of someone planning a wedding from afar - the highs, the lows, the in-betweens - that ended in a wedding uniquely ours, to the continuing saga of married life and still being an amazon.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Countdown...

I've been so delinquent, I was supposed to be regularly blogging instead, an entire month had gone by before I was able to write anything again. Although I know that there isn't really a captured audience with my writing, I still feel bad that I haven't been as active as I wanted to be in the start of the year.

Well, with the travel date finally getting closer, I've done a lot more for the wedding - finally. For a few weeks, I had to stop working on it for awhile because work, business and taxes got in the way - I had to make sure all that was taken care of before I could work on the wedding. Add those to the day-to-day routine of a family with 2 toddlers and you would know that it wasn't easy juggling my time and energy.

Finally though, I crossed off more things off my list of things to do. It's gotten so bad I've had to type (yes, type...I am OC after all) up 2 different things to do lists. One for the general list and another containing ALL of the things I need to do before I left for Manila. So far, I've been able to cut it down progressively, but not substantially enough for my stress level to go down. But like my husband says, I am working it down and if I don't get the small details taken care of, it doesn't really matter - as long as we have a venue to get married, eat and have friends and family to share the occasion with, nothing else matters.

He is so great at getting me to calm down. I am forever grateful to have such an amazing man at my side.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lyra said...

Yoohoo!!! You have an audience! :D

I hope you work through your lists quickly so you can have a worry free wedding! :) Only days to go! :D

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home