The Hypothetical Ball and Chain Saga

What began as a journal of sorts into the mind of someone planning a wedding from afar - the highs, the lows, the in-betweens - that ended in a wedding uniquely ours, to the continuing saga of married life and still being an amazon.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Integration


The noise isn't as deafening as I thought it would be
The world not collapsing upon itself
The sky isn't falling and all is in surreal normalcy
I am fine, my feet is steady
I am still standing

The journey that I thought led to separate roads
Come together as if by magic

The pieces fit in it's own puzzle place, their forms adjust to each angle
I watch and see mesmerized the transition of my perception
The ideas I had about things, I find are without reason
Stubborn beliefs I held for so long crumble and fade
Things are not as I expected and yet…even this is fine

I see the path a little more clearly
Nothing is truly black or white, not even gray
Some things are just what they are

It is an act I do in sheer amazement
That I walk towards the person I felt I could never be
The right and wrongs fall on its wayside, as they are unimportant
The person that I have made myself to be has met who she truly is
The meeting is strangely simple and painless

The journey was unexpected but welcome
And it goes on…

1 Comments:

Blogger Mec said...

and am sure the journey isn't going to be easy... but it's sure going to be worth your while...

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home