The Hypothetical Ball and Chain Saga

What began as a journal of sorts into the mind of someone planning a wedding from afar - the highs, the lows, the in-betweens - that ended in a wedding uniquely ours, to the continuing saga of married life and still being an amazon.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Our First Dance

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

WAY YOU LOOK TONIGHT

Some day, when I’m awfully low,
When the world is cold,
I will feel a glow just thinking of you...
And the way you look tonight.

Yes you’re lovely, with your smile so warm
And your cheeks so soft,
There is nothing for me but to love you,
And the way you look tonight.

With each word your tenderness grows,
Tearing my fear apart...
And that laugh that wrinkles your nose,
It touches my foolish heart.

Lovely ... never, ever change.
Keep that breathless charm.
Won’t you please arrange it ?
’cause I love you ... just the way you look tonight.

Mm, mm, mm, mm,
Just the way you look to-night.

4 Comments:

Blogger Aggie said...

Hi Marla,

Fellow wowie here :)
I love love love your wedding dress! Super! I cant wait to see all of your official wedding pics ;) Hope I can have a grand renewal of vows like yours (and still have the same body you have! HAHA!)

11:34 AM  
Blogger Faye said...

hey, marla! we will have that song too for our first dance. i just so love it especially the original version by Frank Sinatra. your gown is really sexy and you of course! haha! gosh! you're already a mother of two (tama ba?!) and you're that slim! i really find it hard to maintain my weight! tc.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Marla said...

Hi Aggie, Faye!

Thanks for your comments - hehehe, so happy rin how the gown turned out and hard work that came along with it to make sure I carried it well...yes, Faye, I'm a mother of two - they help me keep my weight down. :) Hahaha

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Bentley said...

Hi nice reading your blog

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home