The Hypothetical Ball and Chain Saga

What began as a journal of sorts into the mind of someone planning a wedding from afar - the highs, the lows, the in-betweens - that ended in a wedding uniquely ours, to the continuing saga of married life and still being an amazon.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

It's here!!!

I'm so excited after a month of waiting, the pictures from Eddie Boy are finally here - it actually has been in my Mom's house in Manila for 2 weeks na - they just finally got to sending it to me via Fedex...which is another horror story in itself. (Grrrrr....)

I've gone through the 700++ pictures...I love it. Now to scan and upload...abangan!!!

YAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aggie said...

I cant wait soo your wedding pics Marla! Post them soon!


P.S: Your kids are absolutely adorable :)

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home