The Hypothetical Ball and Chain Saga

What began as a journal of sorts into the mind of someone planning a wedding from afar - the highs, the lows, the in-betweens - that ended in a wedding uniquely ours, to the continuing saga of married life and still being an amazon.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

A normal day

I was at work today and just realized that I couldn't focus on anything. I was working on auto-pilot, luckily I wasn't working on anyone's portfolios or rebalancing accounts. The previous evening I was working on something for the business and realized that I had been staring at the same page for about 20 minutes. I also found myself very short and impatient with my kids and finding that I was desperately trying to avoid being overcome as they chattered, screeched, sang out loud in the car, in the house, by the bed...and Brian and I are just tired, we didn't speak a word before we went to sleep.

Not a good day all in all, but a normal one in a normal family, there are good days and there are days like today...

3 Comments:

Blogger dionne said...

hi marla! i hope you'll feel better. =) *hugs*

11:11 PM  
Blogger Cynch said...

sister dear! your blog is just right on time! y'know i just took care of three kids over the weekend, full detail in my blog, anyway... i got so impatient with them that I started realizing if I'm gonna be impatient too when I get to have kids of my own. Reading your blog makes me feel that its just a normal phase pala. There are days that you'll adore them and days when you just need to get a break.

Oh well... lumilipas naman yan eh! :)

6:29 AM  
Blogger Marj and Carlos said...

Hi Marla. Hopefully you'll be able to re-charge yourself for a few days so you can take on these tasks head on!

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home