The Hypothetical Ball and Chain Saga

What began as a journal of sorts into the mind of someone planning a wedding from afar - the highs, the lows, the in-betweens - that ended in a wedding uniquely ours, to the continuing saga of married life and still being an amazon.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I've been Tagged

I've just been tagged by Nette, thanks! Here goes...

1. What are the things you enjoy doing when there's no one around you?
Lately, I've found myself missing time without anyone around me. If I'm not at work, I'm meeting with people for business or with my kids or with my kids and husband. When I do find those few precious hours of alone time I love reading. It just clears my mind of all the crap and need-to-do lists that are constantly in there, and I get to absorb something else beyond what's right in front of me. If I can't turn off my brain though, I also enjoy curling up in bed (usually when Bri is away for a conference or business) and watching all the DVD's I've missed or re-watching a few series. Anything to bring my brain to a halt.

2. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level? Generally, time alone lowers my stress levels - by myself, hearing myself think and music running. If I can't do that, and I'm REALLY stressed, I break the rules and go bum a cigarette off a friend on the second floor and smoke. Hahaha - luckily for me, this has happened twice this year. Hehehe

3. Tag 5 friends and post it in theirs.
Cynch
Marj
Rhona
Ella
Velvet

1 Comments:

Blogger Nette said...

thanks for answering the tag...

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home